From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@Colorado.EDU>
Subject Re: SVN source structure for Apache cTAKES?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 00:37:53 GMT
On Jul 24, 2012, at 5:30 PM, Chen, Pei wrote:
> On Jul 24, 2012, at 7:19 PM, "Steven Bethard" <steven.bethard@Colorado.EDU> wrote:
>
>> On Jul 24, 2012, at 5:08 PM, Chen, Pei wrote:
>>> 5) svndump of current entire ohnlp repo (In progress- seems to be >6GB and
may take some time).  Any suggestions where to persist this dump file? Somewhere on ASF's
SVN?

>> Isn't the idea to import the SVN dump into the Apache repository so we get the whole
SVN history?

> Its's still running... Once we have the dump we can import it anywhere even locally if
we need to.
> Is there an easy way to import it to an existing repo without clobbering current content?
(would be great if someone had some scrips to do it) Alternatively, we can archive the compressed
dump file in case we need it.

Shouldn't the current content be empty? Or have people already been doing stuff with the top-skimmed
version?

I would have thought we'd just wait for the SVN dump, then SVN load, and then start working
in the Apache repo.

Steve