From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject user IDs
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 01:00:29 GMT

Hi all,

Is there a page somewhere that lists what user IDs I might want to create and how to go about
creating them?

So far I have created JamesMasanz for the incubator Wiki, following the Wiki's suggested naming
scheme.

This doesn't match up with the preferred user IDs I had submitted earlier.

Looks like I will need a user ID for JIRA and one for SVN at least.

Also, if those haven't been created yet, could I get them created with the same id as for
the Wiki - "JamesMasanz"

Regards,
James Masanz