From Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling from source
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:02:22 GMT
Hi Gabriel,

I am sorry I didn't explain myself well enough in my previous email. Crunch
project does compile successfully and the compiled jars are inside the
target folder. But there was not a lib folder with the dependencies as most
projects have. Is this intended?So for running Crunch inside Eclipse I will
have to put all my maven repository into the classpath?wouldn't it be
easier to also put the dependencies on the lib folder?
Thanks again for the help guys!

Renato M.