From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling from source
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 06:13:00 GMT
Hi Renato,

On 23 Jan 2013, at 06:23, Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroquin@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am trying to compile Crunch from source but I am not able to do so,
> is there any documentation on doing this? I have cloned the project
> from the git repository and then run mvn clean install -DskipTests
> I have also tried to put the code into eclipse but I had no luck in
> setting the project up, any suggestions on this are highly
> appreciated.
> Thanks in advance!

It should be as simple as checking out the code and running mvn install. Just to be sure,
the steps are:

    git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-crunch.git
    cd incubator-crunch
    mvn clean install -DskipTests

If that isn't working for you, could you post the error message(s) that you're getting when
you try to do that?

Thanks,

Gabriel