From Peter Knap <pk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Combiner question
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 05:41:14 GMT
Hi guys,

I started a small POC with crunch as a replacement for the current python implementation and
I ran into a problem with using combiners. How would one specify a combiner which is different
from the reducer? I know that's not a typical case but I want to have partial optimization
on the map side and at the same time the output format from reducer is different than from
the combiner so I need two distinct classes. From looking at the code I can't figure it out
how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Piotr