From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: accumulo integration
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 09:28:01 GMT
Hi,

I fully agree. Accumulo looks cool, but at least I don't have any
experience with it. Besides, the HBase dependency disaster is still
fresh in my mind. 50+ dependencies, with several of them being
incompatible with Hadoop and Crunch and no way to be sure it actually
works.

BTW: Do we have someone on the team who could help us solve the HBase
issues?

Regards,
  Matthias