From Rahul <rsha...@xebia.com>
Subject getSize() API of Source
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 08:39:33 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am trying my existing Map-Reduce application on crunch. My current
application is triggered from a custom server component. The server is
capable of accepting data on open connection and it writes back the same
on Sequential File before triggering the application. Now I have
migrated the whole business logic parts on Crunch, I have also created a
ReadableSource based on Sequential file that can read data in crunch.
But I could not make out how to implement the getSize() API and return
back 0 from there. The piece of code works but I wonder if it will break
at some place ? How can I return back size of Sequential file ?

regards
Rahul