From Rahul Sharma <rahul0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: graduation/release schedule
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 03:14:27 GMT
Hi,

It has been quite some time for 0.4 release and I see a lot of things have
gone into it. Unfortunately in this release I didn't had time at hand so
couldnt do anything but I would like to see the 0.5 versions released quite
soon.
As for graduation, I think that we should kick in the process.

regards
Rahul