From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject kicking off the 0.5.0 release
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 17:18:08 GMT
Hey all,

I'd like to kick off the 0.5.0 release process this week, which should be
our last incubator release. It seemed like a good idea to release all the
work we've done over the past couple of months before we have to go through
the graduation process.

I'm finally back in SF after a couple of weeks of travel, so I'm happy to
act as release manager for this one, unless anyone else wants to run this
one. The docs on the wiki make it very easy, FWIW.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CRUNCH/Release+Guide

Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>