From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.5.0 (incubating) RC0
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:41:22 GMT
Hi,

as far as I know, they don't have an archetype. In Maven it's
non-trivial to build an archetype that has a different set of
dependencies, depending on your build profile - it's not just the
version numbers of the dependencies that are different, that would
be easier. I've tried several approaches, including a hack using
velocity macros before I gave up on it.

Regards,
  Matthias