From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Apache Crunch Podling from the Incubator
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 12:56:10 GMT
Yay, we dit it, congratulations everyone! :-)

We can use the time until the Board has decided to plan the post-graduation
process [1]. I can take care of the website, and maybe we should also have a
project history and team page. What do you think?

Regards,
  Matthias

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#life-after-graduation