From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject graduation/release schedule
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 15:27:59 GMT
Hey all,

I wanted to get opinions on two things that have been on my mind this week:

1) When to cut the 0.5.0 release, and
2) When to graduate from the incubator.

>From my perspective, I would like to solve the HBase join issue on Hadoop
2.x before the 0.5.0 release, but I don't have any other blockers.

For graduation, I'm personally ready to kick off the process now, although
I'm not sure we'll have made it through all of the ceremony stuff before
the next board meeting (which I think is on February 20th.) So we may still
end up cutting one more release in the incubator before we leave.

Thoughts on all this?

Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>