From Josh Wills <josh.wi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accumulo integration
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 01:04:53 GMT
+crunch-user, to see if we have any lurking accumulo users

Hey Anthony,

I don't think that we have much Accumulo experience yet among the
committers, so I'm hesitant to add a crunch-accumulo subproject w/o having
someone on the team who is dedicated to maintaining it. If you have stuff
you want to open source on github, we would be happy to link to it on the
Crunch homepage (something we should do for crunchR, come to think of it),
and we're all very happy to work together on bug fixes and new features to
support your use cases. Ideally, we would all work together for awhile and
get to like working with each other, and then you would join the committers
and own the submodule.

I'll let other folks weigh in, but that's my two cents.