From Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: reviewboard emails
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 22:45:10 GMT
Josh, are you doing a reply or reply-all to the moderation emails?

"If it is legitimate mail from a non-subscriber (or someone sending
with a different envelope sender than the one subscribed), reply to
the moderate request to the -accept address. If you also send mail to
the -allow address (i.e. reply to all) then future postings from that
address will be allowed through automatically."

http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#mail-moderate