From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.4.0 (incubating) RC0
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 19:24:39 GMT
Hi,

No need to re-run the tests -- this seems to be due to state being affected
between tests, and the order in which tests are run.

If I'm not mistaken, this has actually been in place since 0.3.0, but for
whatever reason it's coming out now.

I'll get this fixed right away -- sorry for delaying the release.

- Gabriel