From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.4.0 (incubating) RC0
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 16:13:52 GMT

On 04 Nov 2012, at 10:35, Matthias Friedrich <matt@mafr.de> wrote:

> this is a call for a vote on releasing the following candidate as
> Apache Crunch 0.4.0 (incubating). This is our second release at
> Aapche, and it fixes the following issues:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313526&version=12323244

I noticed that CRUNCH-104 (upgrade slf4j) is included in the release notes -- is that what
we want? Nothing actually happened for this ticket, and it was marked as invalid.

> Please download, test, and vote by November 7th at 17:00 UTC (or tell
> me if you need more time).

I'm currently away from dev setup for a few days, so I might not be able to go over the release
by then. Not that I think it needs to be delayed because of this, but just don't be surprised
if you don't hear feedback from me on this by then.

- Gabriel