From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Crunch 0.4.0 release preparation
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 17:30:41 GMT
Hi Roman,

On Friday, 2012-11-09, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:03 PM, Matthias Friedrich <matt@mafr.de> wrote:
>> thanks for your review! We've discovered a few minor issues that we
>> already fixed (only CRUNCH-108 is waiting for review), but I'm going
>> to build a new RC this evening (CET).

> I'd be glad to review.

Great! CRUNCH-108 adds some assembly excludes which I *think* should
be fine (the created source artifact looked OK), but I'd like to make
sure I didn't miss anything that could cause us trouble in the future.

After that's done I'll create RC1, either today or tomorrow moring.

>> What kind of fat jar would you like to see and what do you need it for?
>> We already have a job-jar for our examples and I'd like to avoid adding
>> another artifact and going through a patch review cycle before building
>> the new RC.

> I was talking about crunch-examples-0.4.0-incubating-job.jar but I see
> it now being included in the bin assembly so everything is good.

Ah, cool. Thanks!

Regards,
  Matthias