From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Crunch 0.4.0 release preparation
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 07:03:58 GMT
Hi Roman,

thanks for your review! We've discovered a few minor issues that we
already fixed (only CRUNCH-108 is waiting for review), but I'm going
to build a new RC this evening (CET).

What kind of fat jar would you like to see and what do you need it for?
We already have a job-jar for our examples and I'd like to avoid adding
another artifact and going through a patch review cycle before building
the new RC.

Regards,
  Matthias