From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Crunch 0.4.0 (incubating) RC0
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 17:46:18 GMT
Hi,

since checking four release artifacts against two checksums and the
PGP signatures is a bit tedious, I've created a wiki page [1] with
instructions on how to simplify the more mundane part of the voting
process.

Perhaps this helps to attract a few more votes.

Regards,
  Matthias

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CRUNCH/Validating+a+Release