From Josh Wills <josh.wi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubation Status
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 15:21:14 GMT
+1 on the patch, thanks!

Re: graduation, we need to do a podling name search, IIRC. We should
also crank out a few more releases to demonstrate that the first one
wasn't a fluke. :) But aside from that, I feel pretty good-- ten
committers from six different organizations, our IP stuff is easy b/c
our dependencies are minimal, etc. Everything else besides the raw #
of releases seems good.