From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubation Status
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 16:20:18 GMT
afaics you folks are ready for graduation short of getting out a few
more releases. Kudos on building the community and the activity of new
contrib/commiters/...! This project has really been strong right out
of the gate. Great job.

re clearing the name see here:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH