From Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Code Reviews
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 17:18:13 GMT
How I learned to stop worrying and love ReviewBoard

I hated RB when I first started contributing to Flume but now I am a fan. The only disadvantage
I see is that Jira integration is a little wonky and if you don't use it no RB comments are
posted to jira.

In flume we require patches be post both locations.

--
Brock Noland