From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Crunch 0.4.0 release preparation
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:21:32 GMT
Hi,

like Gabriel and Rahul I'd really like to see CRUNCH-105 (which looks
good to commit, BTW) as part of the release. Other than that, I agree
that waiting for some of the other open issues would delay the release
for too long.

We've added cool stuff since 0.3.0, so let's release it :)

Regards,
  Matthias