From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Code Reviews
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 16:29:24 GMT
Hi Rahul,

On Saturday, 2012-10-13, Rahul wrote:
> +1 to the idea of having Reviewboard. I haven't used it, but I have
> seen other projects using it.  I think it would be quite useful to
> have it.
> For posting patches, can we integrate both Jira and ReviewBoard so
> that every patch that gets posted in jira go down to ReviewBoard ?

I have no idea, probably not. JIRA and ReviewBoard accounts are
separate so there's no guarrantee that a patch in JIRA is associated
with the correct user in ReviewBoard (IIRC Atlassian has their own
code review product, probably it would integrate better with JIRA).

But as I said, I have very little experience with code review
software, so let's give it a try and see if it works for us at all
before trying to integrate it better :)

Regards,
  Matthias