From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : Crunch-master-integration #64
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 06:14:02 GMT
Hi,

sorry for the broken builds. The integration test of the archetype
resolves its dependencies via the local repository cache, and since
we didn't "mvn install", the build broke.

I changed the integration Jenkins job to use "mvn install" instead of
"mvn verify", now things work again. While I was at it, I also limited
the number of days our build output is kept to 15 days. We used a lot
more disk space than necessary.

Regards,
  Matthias