From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Sep 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 13:17:55 GMT
The podlings.xml file (generates report-groups.txt here
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule) still lists Crunch
as reporting monthly. I tried editing the file, but when I run
build.sh the generated clutch file still lists Crunch as reporting
monthly. I cleared the target directory but that didn't fix anything.
Marvin any idea where I'm going wrong?

Patrick