From Josh Wills <jwi...@apache.org>
Subject Some happy announcements
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 00:19:12 GMT
Hey everybody,

It is my pleasure to welcome two new committers on Crunch: Kiyan
Ahmadizadeh and Rahul Sharma were both voted in as committers by the
PPMC and agreed to join the project. Kiyan is largely responsible for
Crunch's Scala REPL and has been making a number of improvements to
Scrunch recently. Rahul has been a jack-of-all-trades on the project
for awhile now: finding and fixing bugs, adding new features, and
improving the build and project infrastructure.

And as long as long as we're talking about the PPMC, Matthias
Friedrich has agreed to join the PPMC as our newest member. Matthias
has made huge contributions to Crunch, most notably for the
infrasttructure work that made our first release go so smoothly.

Congratulations everyone, it is a pleasure and a joy to work with you all!

Josh