From Tom White <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Crunch 0.3.0 (incubating) RC0
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 16:49:00 GMT
+1

Verified the signature and checksums. RAT report looked fine. Checked
the source package for binary files and SCM files.

The DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, and NOTICE look good. The LICENSE file
contains a copy of the Scale license for a Scrunch source file - it's
BSD-derived so should be fine, but you might want to send an email to
legal-discuss@apache.org
to double check since it's not explicitly listed on
http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html.

Cheers,
Tom