From Rahul <rsha...@xebia.com>
Subject Re: Focus of our next release?
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 13:52:51 GMT
I agree that API refactoring should be done in smaller steps. This could
be done in multiple releases also. Maybe for this release we could have
some goal like just making some splits eg API and impl. For the rest we
can continue on them also but they should not hold back the release.

Also +1 to the idea of having support of different Apache projects like
solr/hcatalog/Cassandra etc. But again we can have some specific ones
that we will make in this sprint.

I also want to know when do we want to make the next release ? Will it
be linked to the things that we want to fix or do we have a set
time-frame ? I feel that the next release should not take much long.