From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Focus of our next release?
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 14:44:24 GMT
On Saturday, 2012-09-15, Rahul wrote:
[...]
> I also want to know when do we want to make the next release ? Will
> it be linked to the things that we want to fix or do we have a set
> time-frame ? I feel that the next release should not take much long.

I think one release per quarter sounds reasonable iff enough changes
have accumulated to warrant going through the release process. The
one-time setup stuff is done, but performing the release is still
time consuming and can't be fully automated.

Josh, how many hours did the release process take approximately,
everything included?

Regards,
  Matthias