From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Crunch 0.3.0 (incubating) RC1
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 14:50:31 GMT
+1

Repeated my checks from last time, everything works out. I was
confused for a little bit until I learned that I need the -t flag
for git fetch to get the tag change :)

Oh, and would you please update the release guide in case you
had to perform any non-obvious steps for scrapping RC0. Thanks!

Regards,
  Matthias