From Rahul <rsha...@xebia.com>
Subject Re: BloomFilters in Crunch
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 04:31:22 GMT
Josh,

If you look at the current piece of code then it can be. But in general
I want it to work on a PCollection. This was just a sample testbed where
I was playing with it.
If it works an a PCollection then it can be more useful, I am thinking
of a Aggregation function which can do this.

Also what you said about building filters for a bunch of files/folder
looks an interesting use case to me. I can add something on the lines of
piggybank and make it there. J

regards
Rahul