From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karma for Site-SVN needed
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:53:46 GMT
My two cents: first of all, I think the site looks awesome -- Matthias, you continue to amaze
me with how good you are at getting stuff like this done!

I think it would be *really* good if we could have the site up before we do a release, just
to have a place to point people towards. On the other hand, if getting the site up is going
to delay things a whole lot, I'd opt towards making a release without the site.

- Gabriel

On Tuesday 28 August 2012 at 22:01, Matthias Friedrich wrote:

> OK. Just to be clear, in my opinion having a site is no prerequisite
> for releasing.
>
> On Tuesday, 2012-08-28, Josh Wills wrote:
> > The site looks great to me.
> >
> > On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Matthias Friedrich <matt@mafr.de (mailto:matt@mafr.de)>
wrote:

> > > For the site's content? I think I read something like it but now I
> > > can't find it on the Incubator website. If not, all the better.

> > > include
> > > > > >

> > > lets

> > > Bootstrap-based
But even