From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Continuous Integration is up and running
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 18:22:07 GMT
You've got a point there. We won't be able to do that, however, until
we get down to zero warnings. Let's talk again when we get there :)

Regards,
  Matthias

On Wednesday, 2012-08-08, Rahul Sharma wrote:
> Sonar is good for reporting but I do not know if sonar can send notifications. On the
other hand a failing build provides a constant reminder that there are some issues to fix.
> Furthermore, after fixes a CI build can give feedback for new patches, we need not to
check sonar to see its impact. It would be immediately available with a failed build.