From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Continuous Integration is up and running
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 10:40:52 GMT
Hi,

see below.

On Wednesday, 2012-08-08, Rahul wrote:
[...]
> Since we now have a CI instance, can we have a build that can list
> down the quality of the project ? We have added some quality metrics
> eg checkstyle to maven site plugin, but I am not sure when would
> that be built. May be at the time of release ? But wouldn't that be
> late to do any meaningful fixes.

I think it would be better to use Apache's Sonar instance [1] because
then we don't have to worry about where to publish the site. I wasn't
planning on doing this before release though. IIRC, Sonar and FindBugs
flag 30-40 potentially critical bugs (no blockers!) and about 30 package
dependency cycles. We won't get that done before release and Checkstyle
is a bit lower on my agenda :)

> @Matthias : please add my address to the notification list.

I've added you and Gabriel to the notification list.

Regards,
  Matthias

[1] https://analysis.apache.org/