From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: New Committer: Matthias Friedrich
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 17:31:12 GMT
Hey guys,

thanks a lot for your vote of confidence! I'm looking forward to
(continue) working with you :)

Right now I'm settling in at Apache, setting up my account and reading
documentation. After that I was planning to get everything up and
running for an initial release so that we're ready when the time is
right. Looking at the number of guidelines for Apache releases this
might keep me busy for a bit.

Regards,
  Matthias