From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Process clarifications [Was: Compiler warnings in Crunch]
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 00:38:00 GMT
FYI the JIRA issue has been resolved. afaik you should be good to
start using it.

As people add patches Josh (and anyone else he adds as an admin) can
start adding new contributors.

Regards,

Patrick

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Josh Wills <jwills@cloudera.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
> <vinodkv@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>>

>> Still wading through code as I am new around here. Couple of questions about the
process, more like clarifications to me on what the group already prefers:

>>  - CTR or RTC: Seems like you already started off with CTR, will be good and light-weight
for the shorter term.

> I think CTR is fine for now given how small we are. Based on your
> experience, at what # of committers is it best to switch over?
>
>>  - dev list or JIRA: Discussions and patches mostly on dev-list or on JIRA? JIRA
is more useful in the long term, at scale.