From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Website for Crunch
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 23:58:56 GMT
So I'm missing a step here. When I read this:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html

and I ssh into people.apache.org, I see /www/incubator.apache.org/content,
but there isn't a crunch/ directory under content/ for me to publish stuff
to, and I don't think that I have permissions to create it. Are there docs
on this? Is it something we need a member to do?

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera <http://www.cloudera.com>