From Rahul <rsha...@xebia.com>
Subject Re: Maven site markup language
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 03:33:10 GMT
I would say Markdown could be the way forward. Apache is currently in
process of phasing out Confluence and adopting a new CMS
(/http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html/) for wiki documentation which is
based on Markdown. Adopting markdown would have the plus of having the
maven site and the other documentation in the same format.

regards
Rahul