From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Website for Crunch
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 20:39:37 GMT
Hi,

I think it would be a good idea to publish a website for Crunch. I
read through the Incubator's website and branding guidelines and
hopefully fixed the issues we had (missing disclaimer, logo, version
number, etc.).

Also, the original documentation is now split into several parts to
make them easier to read and I picked a skin that provides syntax
highlighting. I disabled child modules and reports except for Javadoc
because I didn't find a way to make it look halfway decent. The
current version is probably the best you can get out of the box. To
be honest I'm a bit disappointed by the result but I'm no designer so
there's not a lot I can do.

Here's my working draft:
    http://users.mafr.de/~matthias/crunch/site2/

What do you think? Is it ready for publishing or does it need more
work? I can attach the changes to a JIRA issue so you can tweak it
some more if you want.

Regards,
  Matthias