From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Process for contributions
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:30:24 GMT
Hi,

we don't have documentation on how to contribute code to Crunch yet.
I wrote down a few things that I think would be nice to know for
a new contributor, based on my own experience:

  http://users.mafr.de/~matthias/crunch/HowToContribute.txt

It's written in Textile/Confluence syntax (I hope!), perhaps we can
put it on the wiki. You may have noticed that English isn't my native
language, so any grammar or spelling fixes are greatly appreciated!

Alternatively, we could just borrow text from some other project if
there is one that fits. It's up to you :)

Regards,
  Matthias