From Matthias Friedrich <m...@mafr.de>
Subject Re: Maven site markup language
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 09:23:22 GMT
Hi,

I think we successfully ruled out xdoc :)

Other than that I'm not sure how to proceed. Maybe we should postpone
the decision a bit and put new documentation on the wiki for now. The
wiki is probably better suited for getting our docs off the ground
anyway.

Does the wiki require separate accounts/privileges? I can't seem to
log in with my usual Apache credentials.

Regards,
  Matthias