From Robert Chu <rob...@wibidata.com>
Subject Re: Checkstyle & Reviews
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 04:34:35 GMT
Using checkstyle with maven has worked well for me in my experience as
well. For those of you who have had a bad experience with the
maven-checkstyle combination, what went wrong? I'd like to have a
checkstyle system that doesn't require developers to use eclipse (I don't
use eclipse for development).