From Josh Wills <jwi...@apache.org>
Subject getting crunch running on hadoop 2.0.0
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 04:26:15 GMT
Hey all,

That last commit from me "fixes" (in some loose sense of the word) the
WordCountHBaseTest, which was the last test that we needed to get
working in order to have all of the Crunch unit tests passing under
Hadoop-2.0.0.

The complexity stems from the fact that the WordCountHBaseTest starts
up a mini hbase/mapreduce cluster in order to run, and I had to do
some work to make sure that all of the proper dependencies and class
definitions that were needed for the test case to pass were available
to the mini YARN instance that runs w/HBaseTestingUtility under hadoop
2.0.0.

Vinod, if you get a chance to take a look at the test case and see if
there is anything I could have done to make it cleaner, I would be
much obliged.