From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Process clarifications [Was: Compiler warnings in Crunch]
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:45:55 GMT
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
<vinodkv@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Still wading through code as I am new around here. Couple of questions about the process,
more like clarifications to me on what the group already prefers:

>  - CTR or RTC: Seems like you already started off with CTR, will be good and light-weight
for the shorter term.

I think CTR is fine for now given how small we are. Based on your
experience, at what # of committers is it best to switch over?

>  - dev list or JIRA: Discussions and patches mostly on dev-list or on JIRA? JIRA is
more useful in the long term, at scale.

We'll go JIRA as soon as it is up. We have a ton of stuff in flight
right now and it will be good to get it all tracked.

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera