From Josh Wills <jwi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Checkstyle & Reviews
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 22:17:42 GMT
I'm in favor of a style guide; consistent layout makes it easier for
my brain to devour code. That said, I'm not up-to-date on best
practices here in the real world; my only experience with automated
code review tools was at teh goog.

Re: code reviews, let's start that discussion up in another thread.

--
Director of Data Science
Cloudera