From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Process clarifications [Was: Compiler warnings in Crunch]
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:07:34 GMT

Still wading through code as I am new around here. Couple of questions about the process,
more like clarifications to me on what the group already prefers:

 - CTR or RTC: Seems like you already started off with CTR, will be good and light-weight
for the shorter term.
 - dev list or JIRA: Discussions and patches mostly on dev-list or on JIRA? JIRA is more useful
in the long term, at scale.

Thanks,
+Vinod