From Gabriel Reid <gabriel.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checkstyle & Reviews
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2012 08:27:17 GMT
+1 for a style guide and/or formatting rules and coding rules.

For code style, something that I've seen work well (at least if everyone is using Eclipse)
is to just have a shared code style definition that you can import into Eclipse, and then
set Eclipse to apply that style whenever you save a file. This works great if everyone uses
the same style definition, and breaks down rapidly if they don't.

I don't have any experience using the maven-findbugs-plugin, but I do find the Checkstyle
useful, as long as the settings are sane (which is not always the case).