From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: Missing function error
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:04:45 GMT

> On 08/08/14 18:18, Luca Morandini wrote:
>
> Update on this issue: we dropped the database, recreated it (ant its views) on
> CouchDB 1.5.1 and this apparently solved the issue.
>
> Next thing we are about to do is to add documents (one by one) from the old
> database and see which one breaks it.

Depending on how long it takes to rebuild your views, it should be sufficient to rebuild the
view on the complete db (or the old view/db if you have them still), and then query the view
to see what the “last” built sequence number is, then use the changes feed with since=<seqnum>&limit=1
to see what that doc would be.

ref http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/api/ddoc/views.html?highlight=update_seq and https://couchdb.readthedocs.org/en/latest/api/database/changes.html

—
Dave Cottlehuber