From Olafur Arason <olaf...@olafura.com>
Subject Re: PMC resignation
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 09:09:16 GMT
Hi Benoit,

The reason I believe in CouchDB is in part because of your involvement.
RCouch
fixes a lot of problems CouchDB has, not to devalue BigCouch.

I don't see why opencouch wouldn't be apart of CouchDB it seems like a
perfect
fit. The more people are using CouchDB storage the better and having it as
the official way of accessing CouchDB from Erlang. There are a lot of
exciting
things happening in the Erlang/Elixir space and having easy access to that
with this kind of integration is ideal, from my point of view.

I feel like finally CouchDB source code is becoming more understandable and
manageable. When I novice like me in Erlang is starting to understand things
then you are going to get more people contributing.

Regards,
Olaf

Ps there is a typo in the description of OpenCouch